NEW Immunization Laws
New Immunization Laws to take affect for 2017-18 school year.
ALL Students: 10 yrs old or older (As of September 1) must have an up-to-date Tdap.
7th Graders: Must have had the up-dated Tdap, and must now have a Meningococcal (Meningitis) vaccine
Kindergarten: The following are the minimal required doses to start Kindergarten:
- DTaP-4 doses, one dose must be on or after 4th birthday
- Polio-4 doses, one dose must be on or after 4th birthday and at least 6 months between the 3rd and 4th doses.
- MMR-2 doses, dose 1 must be on or after 1st birthday, and dose 2 at least 28 days after dose 1.
- Hep B-3 doses
- *Varicella (Chicken Pox)-2 doses, dose 1 must be on or after
- 1st birthday and dose 2 at least 28 days after dose 1.
- Hep A-1 dose, dose 1 must be on or after 1st birthday
- *Varicella: If your child has had the chicken pox disease, a letter from his/her medical professional is all that can be accepted in place of vaccines.
- Grade 1: Hep A-2 doses with dose 1 on or after 1st birthday and at least 6 months between doses.