Open 8AM -3:30PM
- Books may be checked out for TWO WEEKS (only two books at a time).
- A book can be RENEWED ONE TIME…you must have the book with you to renew it.
- Overdue books are charged .25 cents per school day up to $2. If you are absent the day a book is due, bring your absentees slip with the book to the Media Center the day you return to school.
- Lost or damaged books must be paid for so they can be replaced.
- Media Center OVER DUE notices are sent out during English Classes on Tuesdays. DO NOT IGNORE Media Center Notices.
"SCHOLASTIC BOOK FAIR"
Coming this Fall!
Web Sites to go to for research:
Online Databases including:
Encylopedia Britannica and Gale Discovering Collection
The remote log-in allows Arkansas residents to access the Traveler databases from any location.
Begin your search by using the search box on the opening page or select a database
from the subject or title list. If you are not at your library, you will be asked to provide your city, zip code and telephone number.
Arkansas residents will not be turned away from using Traveler.