Health Forms

Health Care Plan

Please print the Health Care Plan your child needs, fill out the form completely, take to the doctor and have them sign the plan also.

If your child will need medicines during the school day, please print off the Medication Release Form (choose the correct campus), fill out completely. A parent/guardian should submit the completed form with the medication to the nurse's office.

Should you have any questions about what forms you may need please call Mrs. Johnson, RN for White Hall School District --870-247-3255.

Related Files