L.Koency/L. Smith Sponsors
The nine purposes of FBLA are:
- develop competent, aggressive business leadership
- strengthen the confidence of students in themselves and their work
- create more interest in and understanding of American business enterprises
- encourage members in the development of individual projects
- develop character and prepare for useful citizenship
- encourage and practice efficient money management
- encourage scholarship and promote school loyalty
- assist students in the establishment of occupation goals
- facilitate the transition from school to work
Any 8th or 9th grade student enrolled in Computer Technology: Introduction or Computerized Business Applications with a 2.5 G.P.A. is eligible for membership. Any former White Hall Junior High FBLA member is eligible for membership.
Annunal dues are required of each member. Members are required to participate in a fundraiser that is used for the various expenses of the club. Meetings are scheduled once a month. Other meetings may be held as deemed advisable.