Secretary: Jami Doughty email@example.com
Important Office Information
For the safety of your children
IS REQUIRED TO CHECK IN AT THE OFFICE
Coming and Going
- If your child is tardy, please come into the buiding with them and sign them in.
- If you need to get a message to your child that they are to go home differently than usual, please call the office before 2:30 pm to make sure that your child will get the message before dismissal.
- Please do not tell children that they are walkers so that you may pick them up on the side streets around the school. There is a lot of traffic at this time of day and there is a greater risk of them being hit by a passing car.
- If you arrive after the 8:30 am tardy bell, you will receive a morning tardy. If you are checked out of school after 2:30 pm, you will receive an afternoon tardy.
- We ask that you do not check your child out through the office after 3:00 pm unless you have a doctor's appointment.
7:50 Doors open for early car riders
8:20 Breakfast ends
8:30 Tardy Bell
3:10 Bus 63 and Arsenal Van dismissal to bus ramp
3:15 Kindergarten dismissal to bus ramp/ Early car rider dismissal to middle door canopy
3:20 Van rider dismissal to bus ramp/ Car rider dismissal to cafeteria
3:35 Walker dismissal to front door/ Buses 44, 45 and 56 dismissal to bus ramp