Welcome to Taylor Elementary Office
Office: 870-247-1988 Fax: 870-247-2169
Secretary: Laura Beth Shaner firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Office Information
For the safety of your children
IS REQUIRED TO CHECK IN AT THE OFFICE
Coming and Going
- If your child is tardy, please come into the buiding with them and sign them in.
- If you need to get a message to your child that they are to go home differently than usual, please call the office before 2:30pm to make sure that your child will get the message before dismissal.
- Please do not tell your child they are walkers so that you may pick them up on the side streets around the school. There is a lot of traffic at this time of day and there is a greater risk of them being hit by a passing car.
- If you arrive after the 8:30 tardy bell you will receive a morning tardy. If you are checked out of school after 2:30 you will receive an afternoon tardy.
- We ask that you do not check your child out of the office after 3:00 pm unless you have a doctor's appointment.
If you bring your child lunch after the school day has begun, the child must know you are bringing it and it must be left in the office.
Guests may eat at school ONLY on the following occasions:
1. The student's birthday
2. The Thanksgiving and Christmas holiday meals.
Student Meal Prices
Breakfast- $1.50 Reduced Breakfast- $.30
Lunch- $2.75 Reduced Lunch- $.40
The price for an adult lunch is $4.00.
7:50 Doors open for early car riders
Breakfast served until 8:20
8:30 Tardy Bell
3:10 Bus 63 dismissal and Arsenal Van
3:15 Kindergarten and early car rider dismissal- Back parking lot
3:20 Car rider and van rider dismissal- front parking lot
3:35 Walker dismissal
3:40 Bus 44 and 56 dismissal to bus ramp
3:45 Bus 55 dismissal to bus ramp