White Hall School District - What You Should Bring With You To Register

  • White Hall School District

      Kindergarten & New Student Registration

     Requirements & Procedures

    Gandy, Hardin, Moody & Taylor 


    On August 12, 2020 from 11:00-6:00, teachers will “Meet and Greet” their new students and parents. This special day is designed for all kindergarten through fifth grade students and parents. The time has been set aside for parents to bring their children to the school to visit their teacher and their classroom prior to the first day of school. Please bring your student’s supplies, pay for lunches, complete paperwork and sigh-up for PTO and other school activities. This will be an exciting time for students, parents, and the school. Notification will be sent to parents prior to the orientation date.

    All new students, grades Kindergarten thru Fifth (K-5), are required to register at their school attendance site, Gandy, Hardin, Moody and Taylor.  (All registration forms must be completed.)


    Kindergarten and New Student Registration

    (What You Need to Bring With You

    The kindergarten child must be five (5) on or before August 1, 2020.

    In order for the school to enroll the child, bring with you an official copy of the following:

    • Birth Certificate or one of the following: (1) US Military ID, (2) a birth affidavit statement by the parent or guardian, (3) local registrar or county recorder certifying the child’s date of birth, (4) a Passport, previous School Records, (5) a Baptismal Certificate, (6) Social Security Card.
    • Up-to-date Immunization Record: (immunization record complete with all required shots)Physical Record:: a physical signed by a physician or an official exemption. (kindergarten grade)
    • Current Proof of Address: (Proof of address must be current, within the last 30 days, (rent receipt, home ownership papers or lease agreement, etc.); a utility bill to include: gas, water, or electric bill)
    • Legal Documents: (Divorce decree, court ordered custody papers, guardianship documents, other legal documents if applicable).
    • Social Security Card
    • School Records: (grade transcript or last report card, supplemental program records such as IDEA-IEP, Section 504 Plan, Title I-Reading, Title I-Math, etc.)
    • Registration must be completed by a parent or guardian. Students will not be enrolled without proper documentation

    For more information contact your child’s school office 

    Returning Students: Updated Information

    (What You Need to Bring With You)

    Up-to-date Immunization Records

    Current Proof of Address

    Legal Documents (if applicable)