About My Classes
Clothing Management, Family Dynamics, and Housing & Interior Design are fun classes that I hope will enhance your experience at White Hall High School! Successfully completing these classes, along with other classes in the FACS Department, will allow you to progress towards completer status. You will receive a seal on your diploma as well as cords to wear at graduation when you achieve this goal.
- 1st Period:Clothing & Textiles I
- 2nd Period: Clothing & Textiles I
- 3rd Period: Clothing & Textiles I
- 4th Period: Family Dynamics
- 6th Period: Family Dynamics
- 7th Period: Family Dynamics
There was a time when "Home Economics" and "Shop" classes were something to look forward to. Mandatory for all, they were admittedly sexist, in that girls in elementary and middle schools were streamed to "Home Ec" whereas boys were sent to "Shop."