Ms. Martin's Main Page
Family and Consumer Science Investigations - FCSI 7th grade
AATFCS Nominating Chair
White Hall Middle School email@example.com
Education: Bachelor of Science degree, University of Arkansas 2013 and Master of Art in Teaching from Harding University 2015
Welcome to my Homepage! I am glad that you are here. I hope that you find everything that you need. If I can help you in any way please let me know.
Hints about my site:
- Look in "Lesson Plans" to the left.
- Look in "AMI Days" to the left to find the work for AMI Days
- Look in "My Resources" to find links to quizlet, frameworks, or remind codes.
- Look in "FCSI" to find reminders, PowerPoints, notes, and other links for FCSI class.
- Look in "FCCLA" to find things related to White Hall Middle School's FCCLA chapter.
- REMIND! Text @martinfcs to 81010 to stay updated!
- There will be a daily bell activity in each class.
- FCSI Quizlet link: https://quizlet.com/class/2732136/
3/5/20 1/2 yard of cotton blend fabric is due (thread and/or pillow PolyFil stuffing is optional)