It's time to get started on a new year. We are excited to have all of you back, and we want to welcome all of our new Kindergarten students and new students. We hope you find a new home here at Hardin Elementary. I look forward to getting to know each of you during the coming year!
Frequently Asked Questions
ATTENDANCE IS IMPORTANT!
- Set a regular bed time and morning routine
- Lay out clothes and pack backpacks the night before
- Find out what time school starts and make sure you have all required shots
- Don't let you child stay home unless truly sick
- If your child seems anxious about school, talk to teacher, school counselors, or other parents for advice
- Avoid vacations when school is in session
Did You Know......
begininng in kindergarten, too may absences can cause childern to fall behind
missing 10% of the year (or about 18 days) can make it harder to learn to read
after 13 absences a student can lose credit for a semester
Parents/ Students- Get a jump start on your future!! Go to My Links and read about Tasseltime! White Hall School District has obtained this wonderful tool for all of us to take advantage of. There is information for 3-12 students on preparing for a wonderful, productive life.
Hardin Elementary: 7:40 - 11:30
White Hall High School: 12:00- 3:30