On Wednesday, October 13th, a power outage occurred at Moody Elementary and White Hall High School. Soon after, the staff at Moody Elementary detected a foul smell and smoke. The students were evacuated immediately. The White Hall Fire Department responded quickly and determined that the smoke and smell were due to a short in the wiring. They did not find evidence of a fire. The building remained closed on Thursday for electricians and Entergy to repair the damage to the wiring. We want to thank our teachers and White Hall Fire Department for their quick response.
Power Outage at Moody Due to Short in Wiring
Thursday, October 14, 2021