Registration Information & Helpful Links
White Hall School District Registration
All new students, grades Kindergarten thru Twelve (K-12), are required to register in the school zone of residence.
Attendance Zones: Gandy Elem., Taylor Elem., Moody Elem., Hardin Elem. (Redfield), White Hall Middle School, White Hall High School
* All registration forms must be completed by a parent or legal guardian.
* All returning students will be required to update all school records requiring personal information.
Kindergarten and New Student Registration:
- The kindergarten child must be five (5) on or before August 1, 2019.
In order for the school to enroll the child, bring with you an official copy of the following:
* Original Birth Certificate or one of the following: US Military ID, Birth Affidavit, Passport, School Record, Baptismal Certificate
* Original Social Security Card
* Up-to-date Official Immunization Records: Immunization record DTP and Polio Booster must be after the child’s 4th birthday; 2 MMRs and Vericella Shot.
* Physical Record signed by a physician or an official exemption (Kindergarten and 7th grade)
* Current Proof of Address: Proof of address must be current (last 30 days), gas, water, electric bill, rent receipt, home ownership documentation (closing papers or lease).
* Legal Documents: Divorce decree, court ordered custody papers, guardianship documents, any other legal documents if applicable
* School Records (if transfering from another school / We will request school records if you can not acquire the records)
Grade transcript or last report card, supplemental program records such as IDEA, Section 504, Title I-Reading, Title I-Math
Contact the school office at (870) 247-4054 for information or if you have questons.