8106 Dollarway Road, White Hall, Ar 71602 - Phone: 870-247-2711 Fax: 870-247-4879
Principal: Les Davis / Secretary: Laura Dupuy
Assistant Principal: James Kight / Secretary: Morgan Riggins
Counselors: Michelle Bond & Courtney Harp
White Hall Middle School
All Students at WHMS
- Outside lunches will not be allowed to be brought onto campus during the school day.
- Students will be allowed to use their lockers in between each class period.
- According to the school handbook, students will be supervised on the White Hall Middle School campus from 8:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. Teachers do not begin campus duty until 8:00 a.m. Failure to follow this policy could result in disciplinary action.
- Classroom time interruptions from parents, such as messages in regard to transportation home from school, forgotten items, calling students from class, etc., will be limited to one message per semester.
- White Hall Middle School offers Pre-Advanced Placement classes in Language Arts, Math, Science, and Social Studies. Seating is limited in Pre-AP classes and students must meet appropriate criteria before enrollment in any of the Pre-AP classes. Since Pre-AP classes are more difficult and challenging, a commitment from the student and parent is necessary. The amount of work required in Pre-AP classes will be greater than in regular classes. The level of difficulty will be higher. (If the number of students requesting a Pre-AP class exceeds the class limit, preference will be given to students with the highest GPA and standardized test scores.
Withdrawal from a Pre-AP class is allowed only after the first semester if a failing grade (F) is received, and if there is room in a regular class on the same period. Students will be notified if they are placed in a Pre AP class before they leave for summer break.
In compliance with Rule 24.18 Ark. Code Ann. 6-17-309
Written notice required to parents of students with a teacher who is teaching out-of-level.area will be provided.